The Product Manager leads our product to the next level. Reporting to the Product Director, this candidate will be the voice of the customer for all of the different perspectives in our ecosystem. He will work with different teams across the company to identify business opportunities, design solutions, assist with building / QA / positioning, and steward the launch of new products.
● Build a platform that our customers love.
● Conduct and integrate user research, analysis, and stakeholder feedback into a
consolidated viewpoint. In other words, speak to our customers!
● Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior.
● Be the user expert and champion
● Interact constantly with the tech team do ensure the delivery of delightful features
● Execute on initiatives from conception through implementation, and work closely with an
engineering team to scope and prioritize
● Own product metrics and understand the drivers behind them and continuously improve
● Validate new features to ensure that they align to the original designs and intentions
Ideally the candidate has:
● 2+ years of product management experience
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good business sense — you can identify opportunities to add value and know how to capture them
● Empathy for customers — you work hard to identify what users really need, and find acute customer problems
● Good design sense — you know good from bad design, and can articulate improvements and their motivations
● Exceptional attention to detail, communication, relationship building, problem solving, and analytical skills
● Passionate about technology, data, and startups
● Experience prioritizing customer requirements, working with stakeholders and internal
teams to define market opportunities and business plans in support of company goals
● Strong operational mindset, decisive, “get it done” mentality
● Extensive experience conducting focus groups and user research, using best practices
● Intellectually curious, self-motivated, a fast learner and a strong bias for action
Based in Lille or Paris 8
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com