- AACSB :
Association to Advance Collegiate Business Schools
Association américaine créée en 1916 et qui délivre l' accréditation du même nom.
The mission of AACSB International is to advance quality management education worldwide through accreditation and thought leadership.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.