To participate to the ambitious development of the EDHEC Programs, EDHEC Business School is recruiting an Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor in Digital Marketing / Social Media. The successful candidate is expected to provide teaching in various programs such as EDHEC BBA, Master in Management, Global MBA, or Executive MBA for more senior faculty including tailor-made programs for international companies.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for new Faculty members.
• Ph.D. in Marketing.
• Evidence of publications in top-tier international journals at the Associate and Professor levels and have an international background or experience.
• Research interests should be related to e- or m-Commerce, Digital Marketing and/or Social Media.
• Applicants should also demonstrate a keen interest in making an impact on business to respect EDHEC’s ‘Research for Business’ strategy.
• Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs at the Master’s level.
• Energy, dynamism, conviction.
• Willingness to take actively part in the school’s ambitious project.
• Ambition to be relevant to the business community as well as to the academic community.
• Personal and professional ethics.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High level of fluency in English.
• Knowledge of the French language is not compulsory.
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).
Source: Emploi Etudes Supérieures