11 écoles de management européennes lancent un site de mise en relation de leurs diplômés avec les recruteurs
Les entreprises auront accès via ce site aux CV des diplômés et pourront publier des offres d’emploi.
Les écoles à l’origine de ce site sont:
- Aston Business School – Programme MBA, Masters
- Escuelade Alta Direccion y Administracion – Programme MBA, Masters
- EDHEC Business School – Programme Theseaus-EDHEC MBA, Masters
- Helsinki School of Economics – Programme MBA, Masters
- Institut d’Administration des Entreprises Aix-en-Provence – Programme MBA, Masters
- Lancaster University Management School – Programme MBA, Masters
- Leeds University Business School – Programme MBA, Masters
- Nyenrode Business Universiteit – Programme MBA, Masters
- Strathclyde Graduate School of Business – Programme MBA, Masters
- UCD Michael Smurfit School of Business – Programme MBA, Masters
- Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School – Programme MBA, Masters
We all want to give our students what they really look for: a fantastic learning experience and a great outcome for their employability and career. By working together, we can help students reach their potential, and employers in getting efficient access to our talent.
The Carnet Alliance decided to create this meeting place for employers and business school students because all member schools want to build and preserve relationships with both. As employer, alumnus or student, please support your relationship with our schools by using the benefits of the Carnet website. It’s global, it’s free, and it’s supported by the careers specialist in each member business school.